I didn't confirm Nitreo login what should I do?
To be able to grow your account following and engagement, Nitreo needs to access your Instagram account. Our AI platform logs in to your account and unobtrusively performs daily growth tasks, we find the followers so you have the time to focus on your content.
Confirming Nitreo login is simple, and even if you didn't confirm it the first time, don't worry, you can always do it again.
Confirming Nitreo Login
- Click on an account in your dashboard and if confirmation is required you'll see an Account Validation window guiding you in the process.
- Choose your preferred method for confirming the account, SMS or Email. Once the code is successfully sent, close the window.
- Once you get the code, click on your account, a new window will open where you can enter the code your received.
What happens if I don't receive the code?
No problem, simply follow the steps below:
- Resend the code through your Nitreo account as described above,
- Open your Instagram app and confirm the login attempt in the notification you see by clicking on "This Was Me".
This login will most likely be from Serbia where our servers are located.
What should I do if I clicked on "This Wasn't Me"?
Don't worry, you can always resend the code, then the notification should reappear and you can confirm our login.
If you're still experiencing any issues, just reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to help!
We want you to focus on growing your following rather than worrying about security.
Nitreo uses SHA-3 cryptographic encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard (Rijndael AES). Your password is not stored by us, but it is instead one-way encrypted. In other words, your account is really, really safe with us. Account security has always been top of mind since Nitreo began development.